Film on 10 Year Lung Cancer Survivor is Launched today!

It is with much pride that I introduce my documentary, “Richard’s Rays of Hope.” The documentary shares my ten year lung cancer journey, and that of my family and loved ones, to create greater awareness and hope for people impacted by lung cancer. My wish is to turn a negative diagnosis into a positive way of life.

I know there is someone out there that just received a lung cancer diagnosis and experienced their world stopping moment. Please like and share my documentary with your friends and family so my message of hope can bring inspiration to that person, and all lung cancer patients and their families around the world.

I have faith that someday someone will find something that will put a stop to the unbelievable number of lung cancer deaths each year so that my fellow lung cancer survivors and I may look forward to celebrating many more birthdays and anniversaries. I know lung cancer is not curable (yet) but it is treatable and wonderfully livable.

Ten years later, my life goes on….thankfully.

Richard

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...