Fridays Air

eric byrne

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have been watching the TV news about the snow that has hit loads of areas in the USA,boy thats what you call snow,such falls hit Scotland only rarely,who said theres global warming?.I do hope those of you who been affected are coping OK.

I am currently working in Liz'es home building her a new kitchen,well replacement unit doors and drawer fronts,she keeps me busy,she said she will keep me around until all the joinery work is complete,she will then drop me for an electrician. 

Well the Sunday Post photographer arrived at my home yesterday,this is to provide some pics for my article in the 30th of November edition,he took loads of pics including of me strumming my guitar,who knows I might get a gig or two from the publicity?.I am to be interviewed next week too for the Evening Times and the Glasgow Herald,its all good fun,but underlying it all, it has a serious purpose, its so important that we can raise awareness of not just lung cancer but all types of cancers,to focus the minds of governments and research bodies to step up the fight for better and more effective treatments. 
Climbing down now from my soapbox,just want to wish everyone a brill weekend,I am staying at my house tonight,I am having my house decorated throughout,guys are starting first thing tomorrow morning,so I have a lot of furniture and gear to move about to make room for them.