4/20/2016 Virtual class on Cooking for Chemo

CindyA

Hello everyone, 

Here is a great opportunity to make food taste good again during chemotherapy! 

________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Jessie Callahan. I am the Marketing Director at Cooking for Chemo. We are teaming up with Gilda's Club Chicago on April 20th @ 6 pm to teach a virtual class on Cooking for Chemo.

I am writing to invite you to come to the webinar. The presentation will be held at their clubhouse. 

Gilda's Club Chicago Wells Street Clubhouse

537 North Wells Street

Chicago, IL 60654  

The event is 100% FREE and is available to anyone who would like to join. We encourage you, your staff, and anyone you help to attend this webinar.

In this virtual class, Chef Ryan, teaches you the basics on how to adjust your cooking and make food taste good again during chemotherapy. His techniques focus on teaching you how to combat metallic tastes, loss of appetite, and mouth sores. This class will change the way you see food and help improve your quality of life. 

Cooking for Chemo ...and After! is a how-to-cook cookbook that teaches you how to adjust your cooking for chemotherapy patients. 

For more information on Cooking for Chemo and Chef Ryan Callahan: cookingforchemo.org

To register for the event: http://www.gildasclubchicago.org/calendar/790/cooking-chemo-webinar?s=1461193200&e=1461198600