New Book for Lung Cancer Patients and Support Team

I'm a three and a half year survivor of Stage 2 Adenocarcinoma. I wanted to pay forward some of the great support and advice I received from others when I was first diagnosed and wrote a book about getting diagnosed, having my left upper lung removed, going through chemotherapy, losing my hair, and all the various points along the way. I included some terminology since I had no idea how to speak cancer as well as some resources - most of which I learned about after I was done and was researching for the book.

Kirkus did a review of the book, (The Cancer Card, Dealing with a Diagnosis) and says: 'Reflective, upbeat, and hopeful; offers honest insight into the real trials and tribulations of a cancer patient as well as valuable advice for those facing treatment.'

Here's a link if you have an interest: https://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Card-Dealing-Diagnosis-ebook/dp/B01LX8RIK1/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476363189&sr=8-1&keywords=the+cancer+card+karen+van+de+water

Please let me know if I can be of any help at all to anyone going through - it's a lot. I want to help if I can. All my best - Karen