In need of help.

Wendy moulds

Hi everyone I am new to lungevity so I don't really know what to expect. My partner of nearly 23 years was diagnosed with stage 3a nsclc in April 2015. He had chemo and radiotherapy last summer but unfortunately the tumour in his right lung is growing back. On 4th September this year he started on the marix drugs trial. We live in England UK. He is really struggling with fatigue and a really really bad cough. He is on a drug called palbociclib which being in the UK we can not find many people on it so can't get much advice on the symptoms and how to make them better if it is even possible? I would be very grateful of any help and advice as I'm feeling incredibly useless in not knowing how to try to make him feel better.

Thank you

Wendy.

Hi, Wendy,

I am so sorry to hear of your partner's diagnosis. I'm glad you've joined LCSC. I will share your post on our Facebook group and ask people to respond with advice and encouragement! Stay strong. We are here for you.

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation