Advances in Treatment of Lung Cancer

Maltman

Looking for good resources to keep me up to date on recent advances in treatment of lung cancer. I know access to the latest is what will make the difference; I have found the daily news updates at this site to be quite useful http://news.cancerconnect.com/lung-cancer-overview/ 

would like to know what other sources people have found useful

Thanks

Maltman

Maltman,

Welcome here.  Looks like an interesting source you've suggested.

I am a Google News advocate.  I've tailored my news page to display "lung cancer" as a topic I'm interested in.  So everyday I read the news, I get 5 to 7 diverse articles from news outlets or scientific journals around the world about lung cancer.

Stay the course.

Tom

Hi, Maltman,

Welcome to LCSC! Your post inspired an idea for a new discussion board. Every Friday, I will share a weekly "Clip Report" with news about LUNGevity and news about lung cancer. I'll start the thread in the Lung Cancer In The News forum under News/Advocacy. I'll post the first clip report this Friday, December 16. Here is the link to the post where I introduced the clip report:

With gratitude,

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation