Media Opportunity for Mobile App Users

LaurenH

We have several possible media opportunities for individuals who are using the Lung Cancer Navigator App to help manage their/their loved one's lung cancer diagnosis. If you are interested in sharing your story and helping to raise awareness for this resource, please respond to this thread and we will be in touch with more information.

If you would like to learn more about the Lung Cancer Navigator App and how to download it for free from the Apple or Google Play stores, please visit LUNGevity's website.

Thank you!

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

I got the app today and its going to be good for remembering dates and appointments and all about my type and stage of cancer

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Thank you, Mally! Please let us know what you think of the app after you've used it for a little while. We want to make sure this resource is as helpful as possible for patients who are navigating lung cancer.

Lauren
--
LUNGevity Foundation

• 5 weeks later...

LaurenH

I downloaded the app yesterday, but it won't let me sign in. A sign in page appears first and when I tap the box to sign in nothing happens. Any suggestions? I downloaded from Google Play and have it loaded on my Samsung Android phone. Would love to be able to use it.

Judy M

Hi, Judy,

We want to make sure you are able to use the app. I will private message you to see if we can work together to figure out the issue.

With gratitude,

Lauren
--
LUNGevity Foundation