Thank you

Susan Cornett

Good morning.  I just wanted to say thank you to all who participate in this forum, whether it's a post, a response, or silent prayers and good thoughts from your home.  I sign on every day to read how others are doing, and to see if I might share experiences to help others.  This sight became my lifeline last spring and it's through this site that I discovered that a recurrence is not the end of the world, but merely a bump in the road.  I think of you all every day, send prayers, and cross fingers and toes for good results.  

Thank you!

Susan, thank YOU for all you do for the members of this community! You are such a positive presence and I am especially grateful for the lengths you take to welcome people to this site and help them feel like they are not alone. I am very glad that you joined LCSC and that you continue to be a source of hope, strength, and support for all of us.

With gratitude,

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

• 1 month later...

Susan - You are very special as far as I'm concerned, along with Lauren & Tom because you three were the first ones to respond to me when I first put my health issues on the forum, for all of these strangers (lol) to know.

Please allow me one more minute to THANK ALL OF YOU THAT ARE MEMBERS OF THE LUNGEVITY FAMILY!

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk