Ct scan results

Mally

I had my end of chemo scans done yesterday and was getting the results next Wednesday but went to my gp to get some scripts and he had a copy of my results so IM CANCER FREE ....i was so happy i was crying walking around the supermarket trying to text my kids through watery eyes ...

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Thankyou so much to all of you that have kept me sane through this journey because without your posts of hope i dont know how i wouldve got through chemo and the surgery so thanks xx

Mally, I am so happy for you!! Congratulations! We are glad that you're such an active member of the community and we are grateful to be able to celebrate with you!

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

Thankyou Lauren and brenda and im so thankful to be part of this community because its full of positive feedback and it gives you hope during the treatment and on an emotional point of view thats so important and only people going through this can truly understand the under spoken fear we live with each day so its great to have somewhere to go to get some hope and courage ..