New

Kimi

Hello!  My names is Kimi and I was diagnosed recently with stage 3a lung cancer. I pray for everyone going through this.

Hi  Kimi.  Welcome here!  We appreciate your prayers. Do you want to share more about your diagnosis and treatment? Do you have questions? You'll find lots of information and hope here. Hang ein there.

Bridget

Hi, Kimi!  Welcome!  This is a great place for support, knowledge, tips from folks who have been there.  

Sorry you have to deal with this, but glad you've found us.

Teri

Hi, Kimi,

Welcome to LCSC. I hope that you will find both hope and help as you connect with our members. Here is a post about how to use this site. Please let us know if you have any questions!

With gratitude,

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

Hi, Kimi.  As the other ladies have mentioned, this site is a wonderful place to get information and talk with others who know exactly what you're going through.  If you'd like to share details about your diagnosis or treatment, we might have some insight we can share.  But, we also understand if you don't want to go into that much detail.  We're here for you; just let us know how we can help.

• 3 months later...

I am finally figuring out how to navigate this.  I was diagnosed in May with Stage 3a lung cancer. I have finished chemo, had a right upper lobectomy and now I am on my 22nd round of radiation.  So far I am managing to get through the treatments but will be so happy when they are done.

Archived