New here

Daughter74

Hello, I'm the adult daughter of a man who has small cell lung cancer. His is in his lung, liver, and bones. We have had a rough road in our relationship but I'm so sad for him and what could've been for us. I'm hoping to learn a lot more here and to become as good a support as I can be to him. Thanks. 

Hi, Daughter74,

Welcome to LCSC. I am sorry to hear about your dad's diagnosis. I am glad that you've found this community. This is a great place to connect with others whose lives have been impacted by lung cancer.

LUNGevity's Lung Cancer 101 website has a lot of information about small cell lung cancer (SCLC). We also offer support services and resources for survivors and caregivers. Please let me know if you'd like more information about any of LUNGevity's resources and programs and I will be happy to help. We are here for you!

With gratitude,

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

Welcome.  I hope that you'll find information and hope in this forum.  It has been a life saver for me.  There are many wonderful people on this site who have walked a mile in your shoes.  Let us know how we can help you.