husband just passed away a month ago

karma's mom

Hello Karmas Mom!

Welcome to the board! I am so happy that you came to be with us but sorry that we had to meet this way. Please accept my deepest sympathy to you and your loved ones

We know of your sweet husband through Karma our dancing bananna. We have grown to love both of them though her posts. I know that I would have liked your family had I had the opportunity to meet them in person. I remember when karma said that her dad enjoyed the simple things in life much like my mom did.

I lost my mom about three months ago and the pain is immense. I know for me personally, that I do much better when I am busy and with other people. This experience has proven to me that the ones you really care about deserve you time. I also will never doubt that when someone must leave us, they are able to take all of the love they have in their heart, and the love they have recieved from others with them in their next journey. I can say this because I have seen it first hand.

It will be nice to get to know you and I hope you will find love and comfort here with us.

Hugs, Shelly

Hello Karmas Mom!

Welcome to the board! I am so happy that you came to be with us but sorry that we had to meet this way. Please accept my deepest sympathy to you and your loved ones

We know of your sweet husband through Karma our dancing bananna. We have grown to love both of them though her posts. I know that I would have liked your family had I had the opportunity to meet them in person. I remember when karma said that her dad enjoyed the simple things in life much like my mom did.

I lost my mom about three months ago and the pain is immense. I know for me personally, that I do much better when I am busy and with other people. This experience has proven to me that the ones you really care about deserve you time. I also will never doubt that when someone must leave us, they are able to take all of the love they have in their heart, and the love they have recieved from others with them in their next journey. I can say this because I have seen it first hand.

It will be nice to get to know you and I hope you will find love and comfort here with us.

Hugs, Shelly

so nice to hear from you..... and although the heartache is still raw..... it was nice to have made a trip with my daughters to new hampshire on father's day for (part of my husband hope and dreams) we visited all his old favorite places and when we first got there low and behold a buterfly appeared right nest to a bush next to us.. what a feeling of solace and wonder come over me..... it was a relief, because I knew he was free..........so sorry to hear about your mom........ it is never easy losing someone you love dearly..... but the important thing is like you said to keep busy..... and keep the hopes and dreams alive........take care and keep in touch....karma's mom

Karma,

I would love to see a picture of your family with your dad!!

Karma's Mom,

I love that story about the butterfly.

When we were in the Limo and the way to the cemetary, I saw something that I have never seen before. The sun had a rainbow around it. I told the others to look out the window to see it. My dad told me that it was a dogma (I think that's what he called it). It was beautiful......... my mom loved rainbows and I felt that it was meant just for us on that day. I think that these little things are Gods way of showing us that he loves us and that our loved ones are near.

I would love it if you would give Karma a hug for me, and let her give you one back from me as well. Don't tell her untill after okay? :lol::lol::lol:

Shelly