you probably know my daughter from the message board....

karma's mom

this has been a terrible time for my family and myself, everyday is diffficult , because it seems so surreal..... but then it gives you a wake up call....the only consolation is (if any) he is at peace from all he endured......he was a fighter and my girls fought long and hard for him too..... they were always looking for new avenues , trying to get a second opinion , but we never got that far...... i admire all you people who are fighting also you are the real heroes of the world.....believe me!!! I know how you struggle on bad days to go to radiation and chemo, how intense the pain must be...... but you keep on truckin and move forward... and I applaud you(just like I did my husband for that) god bless you all..... for your smiles, your moment and your determination....bless your families who stand beside you through your journey may they remain strong in your fight...... be happy... and keep that love and support for your loved one.......

Karma's Mom, glad to meet you, and so sorry you have lost your husband. I have lost both parents and both siblings over the years, and it takes a while to get over the grief. One does heal, but there is always a scar. Reviewing the memories from time to time has helped them stay alive for me as I go on. Blessings. Don

Hello Karmas mom and welcome to the board. It is a hard time now and we are here for you to vent, question or etc. One can say you will never get over the tragedy and this would be somewhat correct, however each day you learn how to better cope with it and eventually the pain will lessen and you will be able to go on. memories is now what you have and I am sure that the Great memories outway the recent horrible ones.

Use the positive to move on, remember, your daughter needs you as well as you needing her. Be strong for each other and you will make it through this.

Karma's Mom.

Welcome to a special mom of a special daughter and to a special wife of a special husband. I'm very sorry for the loss of your precious spouse and the pain and grief you endure at this time. Thinking of you...

HI KARMA'S MOM,

SO SORRY FOR YOUR PAIN ON THE LOSS OF YOUR LOVED ONE. ONLY TIME WILL HEAL THE EMPTYNESS ONE FEELS NOW. HE IS AT PEACE AND THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW FOR YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTERS. TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME AND YOU ALL WILL BE FINE FOR YOU ARE STRONG AND IN GOD'S HANDS.

There is nothing more hurtful than losing someone we love. And I know this is a "cliche", but time does help. There will be many emotions you'll pass through before you get there though. It won't happen soon, but it will come. We are here for you always. So come let us know how you're doing.

Hi Karma's Mom,

Welcome to the message boards. It is nice to meet you and I am so sorry for your loss. I am really fond of Karma and feel like I already know your family. My Mother has lung cancer and she lives in New Hampshire. I will be coming there soon maybe karma and I can get together! That would be fun. :D

Laurie