Update on Frank Lamb

pjdarin

Hi

I'm Pattie Darin, Frank Lamb's sister. I know that Connie, Frank's wife, has updated you and I'll be updating as well. I'm about to go to the hospital to visit with him shortly. He is still in the hospital but may go home tomorrow. The surgeon, oncologist, and radiologist still need to firm up the overall plan of attack but the certain thing is that Frank will need to undergo aggressive radiation and chemotherapy for the new cancer attack. He is dealing with a repeat of the urinary track problems that occurred a while back caused by his enlarged prostate and hopefully the problem will have eased so that he can go home Monday prior to startup of his radiation and chemo. He says "hi" to all of you!!!

I am eternally grateful for your connection with Frank. You will never know how much your support helps Frank. Thank you so much!

Hopefully he will be on line Monday and fill you in on what's next.

Pattie Darin

Hi Pattie,

Welcome to our little world. I'm sorry for your need to be here but you won't find a better place for comfort, info or just to vent when you need to. Thank you for helping keep us up to date on Frank's condition. We really care so much & worry way lots when we miss someone for too long. Please let him know that we are praying for him & miss him.

I'll be adding you to my prayer list as well. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything. There are so many wonderful caring people here & we are so happy to do anything we can to help one another.

Hugs & Prayers,

Melanie

Hi Pattie,

Welcome!! Thank you for updating us on Frank.

Let him know that he is in all our prayers, and I pray for a speedy recovery for him.

He is a wonderful person, and we miss him here. So you tell him to hurry back here soon.

Sending out healing meditation vibes to him for healing and strength.

Maryanne

Patti,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill us all in on Frank's progress. Please tell Frank and Connie to take care and know that they are in the prayers of many! Hurry back here Frank, we really really miss you!