We finally have a biopsy appointment

Guest Rebecca

Guest Rebecca

The VA has scheduled Dan for his mediastinoscopy on 4/1. We can get off the hurry up and wait list and get started with some treatment. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm praying (every day) that it won't be as bad as the doctors think it is.

Hi Rebecca,

I am so glad that things are falling into place. You are going to feel so much better when you know exactly what you are dealing with and a plan is put into place. This better feeling will be yours, I will absolutely guarantee you!

The first of April is still a ways off. Now is the time to familiarize yourself with the new terminology. There is quite a lot of information to be had. Some of our members have posted links to sites that have been quite useful. I have used them on more than one occasion.

Now is the time that you decide how you are going to approach and tackle this. Get PRO active. Walk into the room, knowing that with the help of these educated and experienced medical strangers that you and Dan will beat this thing back. You are in charge and they are there to help you. Ask lots of questions. Listen for good answers. Decide now that this is something that you can win at...no matter what stage or type of cancer he has!

Get your spiritual house in order. Get geared up for the fight of your lives. My fight was to trust in my God and to go fishing and to let Him do the work for me. I needed to only show up for my appointments. Others depend on their anger to get them through. Whatever approach works for you... do it.

All my best for the journey ahead of you! Decide today. You will be glad you did.

love, Cindi o'h