sorry, confused and new here.

bunny

I want to name everyone by name, talk to each of you heart to heart. I'm so busy and stressed getting ready for mom's surgery - I am working like a dog so I won't have to think twice about taking as much time as she needs me to, from 6/24 on. We are playing hooky on Monday to go to the beach. You are all in my thoughts all day long, I'm so surprised by that but it's the truth. love and prayers to all of you.

xoxo

bunny

Hey Bunny.

Glad you've decided to stick around. It is a very comforting place to be when your world seems to be falling apart. May I suggest you try to "slow down" a bit. Your mother needs you, but you'll be no good to anyone if you burn yourself out taking on too much at once. You must take better care of YOURSELF now than you ever have before. Hope all goes well with your mom's treatment. Take care.

David P.

Lisa, you are my direct line to god today. The last few days I'd been feeling like a bull in china shop here, embarassed over what I'd shared so far. I am ashamed, in some ways, that these last two weeks have been so excrutiating for me - I thought I was tougher. On the other hand, I feel guilty sharing how hard it's been to see my mom go through all this, in light of what others on this board are going though. So thanks for assuring me it's a safe, ok place for me to do this. As I get my constition back, I hope to return the favor.

xoxo

amie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest youngnblessed

Hello,

I just wanted to stop by and welcome you. I understand exactly how you feel I was saying the same things as I logged on for the first time, not sure what to do where to go, or how anything worked. I have to tell you that you are in the right place, I am sorry to hear about your mother, she and your family are in our prayers. I joined this site about a month ago, at the end of my rope, not knowing which way to turn and the wonderful people here took me under there wings. I married only 3 months at age 23, and my husband was dx. with lung cancer I was truly at a lost for words or direction. Everyone here helped me from day one. They are all full of love, compassion, and understanding. Rather you need to vent, cry or laugh all of that is here. If there is anything that I or my husband(lords1protector) can do please feel free to let us know. :lol:

youngnblessed