David C has passed

Justakid

I just spoke with Karen and Dave passed away tonight. I do not have too much information, I can only tell you that Karen and "his family" (I assume his parents and Becky when Karen said his family) were with him.

He passed shortly after 6pm, she is trying to have the funeral on Saturday.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm gonna miss him!

From what Karen said yesterday he has been unconscious most of the time and when he was awake he was delirious......I pray he didn't suffer.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a sad day. So so sorry for all the Chapmans. David is at peace, and I hope with time all of them can have peace. David and Karen have been such a part of this family here, that this is truly like losing a part of our own family. My prayers are with the family. Don

Karen

I am so so sorry...I pray that you can find strength to get through this devasting time..This is so unfair I'm sorry...

Becky,

I am keeping you in my prayers, I hope there is some peace for you Karen and Davids family knowing that there is no more suffering..David fought so hard now he can finally rest in peace and no more pain..

I am sad beyond belief. I too feel like David and Karen and Faith are family and I feel like I have lost a family member. I hope so much he died peacefully, he had been in so much pain the last while.

Karen, my heart aches for you. I have been there and continue to be there. It is not easy.

David was such a friend to us here. He had such a fun sense of humor, remember him in drag. He loved his family so much. He loved living on the cleanest river in this country. I will truly miss him.

Dear Karen, please let us know what we can do to help you and Faith.

Love,

I am also shocked and saddened by this news. My condolences to Karen, Faith, Becky, his parents and the rest of the family. What a horrible disease. But, what a brave, persistent and loving man Dave was. He did seem like a family member to us. Karen: Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the coming days, weeks and months.

Take care.

It hard to add to what others have already said. First, I HATE this disease. Karen, you and Dave and your families fought a courageous fight. I am so sorry for your loss. I am at complete loss for words. I will pray that peace will come you to all as you travel through the grief process. Dave will be surely missed.

Maureen

A valiant warrior. An inspiration to those of us following behind. May God hold him close. May God also hold the family left behind just as close. May we weep today....then celebrate a life well lived tomorrow.

Prayers for strength and courage are tearfully offered for the Chapman family.

((((Chapmans))))

Kasey