David C has passed

Justakid

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God has surely given yet another member of our LC family a beautiful set of wings! Blow that trumpet loud, Dave !!!

Deepest love and sympathy for the Chapman family.

My heart is broken for Dave and Chapman's family. I am so sad and feel so hurt for lossing such a good and strong warrior. He never gives up till the last breath. His humor is overflowing and his belief is surprisingly strong even he walked in the rocky road. He will be missed always by all of us. He is a inspiring person.

Karen, Becky, I am so sorry for your loss. Deeply sorry! Karen is very brave and Dave knows how much you love him, how much you care about him. Becky, you lose a great brother that I believe you are so proud of having such a great people being his sister.

Dave, I hope you are well-received by all angels and God. My prayers are always with you and your family. Heaven receives one great angel today.

I am so terribly sad to hear this. Karen had posted recently that David had found some bit of closure when they found the house and he felt they would be settled. My heart feels so heavy for the close family David loved so much and has left behind.

David was a major source of humor, warmth and support here. He has made this board better and stronger for his presence. I will not forget him.

Rest in Peace David.

I am so very much saddened by this news.

A toast! to the life of David Chapman, a brave and gentle warrior... and a friend to so many, beloved husband, father, brother, and son. He will be sorely missed.

My heart goes out to Karen, Faith, and Becky, and the rest of the family... May God grant you strength through the coming days...

You are all in my prayers.

XOXOXOXOX

MaryAnn

This is so incredibly sad, my heart goes out to all of the Chapmans.

May you all find strength within each other to get through the coming days and peace knowing David is no longer suffering. Heaven got one heck of an angel yesterday!

(((((Chapman Clan)))))))

I am stunned. I've been sitting here for about an hour, trying to find the right words to say that express how truly sorry I am for this loss. But nothing seems sufficient. David was such an inspiration, so strong, courageous, bright and funny. He had such profound faith in God and so much love for all.

That is what I remember the most about his posts. His love was apparent, always. He loved Karen, Faith, Becky, and his whole family so much. He shared his love with so many people here on this board. And in turn he was loved by so many of us here.

Now more than ever, I am poignantly aware of the things in life I appreciate and am grateful for; like love. I watch so many other people going through life like they were just existing and going through the motions and not ever really living. That is something that can never be said about David. He lived and loved and was loved more in his 40 years than most people ever experience in twice the lifetime.

He will be so sorely missed. But I know that he is now with God and at peace free from pain and free from this terrible disease. And yet he is still with us, and I know he will aways be near, watching over all of those he loved so much. His pain is over, but is now felt by his family and friends.

Karen, Becky, Faith, I pray to God that he bring you comfort and strength at this difficult time. You are in my prayers and in my heart, always.

I am so sorry.

This news is so heartbreaking. I was so inspired by David's humor and enlightened by his courage. Karen and Becky you did everything you could and you helped him get through this tough battle. We are and will be here for you. I'm so sorry. I'll pray to my mom tonight that she look for David and show him around the place. She'll make sure he's taken care of. ...Until we meet them again... Prayers to you and your family.