Update on Father

Well it's been a while since I last post here. I just want to thank everyone for their prayers, and support. My father lost his battle with Cancer on Sunday night. He is in no more pain, and he is in a better place that is what is getting me through. I was able to visit with him on several occassions. I had just came home earlier that Sunday. But something was so different about this weekend than any other, he seemed more at peace, and he wasn't in that much pain. The doctors had stated 5 months to 5 years depending on him. So I am going to say it was of the lesser. It had by this time spread to his stomach and no amount of radiation was getting to it and making it better. So they gave up treatment and told my mom that it was nothing else for them to do. I am sad, I am going to miss him of course. But I know we will get through it. Thanks again for your prayers and support.

Renee, I am so sorry that you have lost your Dad. I pray for your peace. He, like you say is in a better place now but it is so hard for us that are left behind. Donna G

I am so sorry for the loss of your Father and it is comforting to know that he was at peace and not in much pain. My condolences to you and your family.

In sympathy,

Guest Suzanne

I am very sorry for the loss of your dad. I really believe he is now with all his loved ones who went before him, and he is happy. And I'm sure he wants you to remember all the happy, wonderful times you had with him.

Take care of yourself,

Suzanne

Guest Suzanne

I am very sorry for the loss of your dad. I really believe he is now with all his loved ones who went before him, and he is happy. And I'm sure he wants you to remember all the happy, wonderful times you had with him.

Take care of yourself,

Suzanne

My deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

Your right, he is in a better place. Pain free and feeling free as a bird.

Keep his loving memories alive in your heart and there he will always live on.

Peace be with you.

Maryanne

Prayers for the healing of your heart and soul and the lessening of the pain. You're right, your Dad is in a better place where there is no longer pain and suffering. He is cradled in the arms of our Lord and his loved ones who passed before him. God Bless You.

How old was your Dad? And I was quite surprised that the doctor gave such a long range from a few months to 5 years. I sometimes wonder if the doctors even really know.

Prayers and Hope

Barb