10 Years ago Today!

Connie B

Well, (10) years ago today, I was sound to sleep and heavily drugged as my team of surgeon's were routing around in my chest so they could removed my left cancerous lung. Along there travels they came across two cancerous lymph nodes, :shock: so they took those two little buggers along with a few more, just in case. Oh yes, my LC Journey begins! :roll:

Moral of the story: They gave me 10 more years and I have beat the odds. :wink::D

Here I am 10 years later, Cancer Free and Very Grateful to Be! :D

My prayer and wish would be that EVERYONE here that is battling LC, also will become a 10 year LC Survivor!

God Bless you All. You are ALL in my prayers daily.

CLINK CLINK, goes the Drink of Celebration! Here's to 10 years and to GOOD FRIENDS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

As my dear friend Gary would say: It's Another Great Day to Be Alive!

Love, Hugs, & Support,

Connie

Connie

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary of beating lung cancer. What a victory against this horrendous beast. It can be done!

Thank you for being so supportive of this board and radiating hope to those that need it.

May I join you in your prayers and wishes that EVERYONE here that is battling LC, also will become a 10 year LC Survivor!

Gail p-m

Oh Connie!

What a terrific way to get my day started! I must admit there are those times I get very down and those d@#n statistics creep into my mind. Well, yesterday was one of those days. To see your post today....well....certainly restores my hope.

Thank you, thank you for what you do here - giving us hope and inspiration.

Congratulations on this very special day. Here's to so many more that we cannot count them! Clink!

Love and many hugs and many thanks,

Kasey

Connie,

Your story gave me so much hope when I was looking for anything to cling to 2 years ago. And now, 10 years! Good for you! I hope you go on beating the odds for years to come!

Cindy

Connie,

Your story gave me so much hope when I was looking for anything to cling to 2 years ago. And now, 10 years! Good for you! I hope you go on beating the odds for years to come!

Cindy

CONNIE, WHAT A MILESTONE...10 YEARS.... WOW!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

That is wonderful news. Must be a record on here.

You should do something really special to celebrate that..

Cindi's pub awaits you with a special throne chair, complete with a diamond (well rheinstones anyway) tiera. Connie.. you are a "Queen for a Day"... Does anybody remember that show??? :roll: Any oldies out there?

Great news Connie, thanks for sharing that.

Maryanne