Dean Carl crossed the rainbow bridge

Guest ShaydieLaydie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Gay,

I am so sorry for your loss. Having experienced this great loss so recently myself, my heart is heavy knowing how you are feeling right now. I want you to know that I was also one of the ones that Dean wrote to in a PM and he helped me so much to understand the way my husband dealt with having cancer.

He will be greatly missed by all of us.

May God bless you with His comfort.

Love,

Peggy

I will forever remember Dean and the way he wrote that helped us all in many ways. He had a matter of fact no BS way of saying things I loved.He lived by his convictions and who cant respect that? He was truly an inspiration to me. I believe he is in Heaven now, free from pain and whole and perfect again. My sincere symapathies to you Gay. May you find the strength and comfort you need.

God Bless,

Jane

Dean's path crossed mine but briefly. It was enough, however, that I sought out his words. Those words have forever changed me.

I believe the birds were hushed at the moment they felt the loss of this gentle spirit. I believe that same spirit now soars with them. How fortunate we all were to have known such a man.

My condolences to you, Gay. We mourn with you.

Kasey

My heartfelt deepest sympathy and prayers are sent to Gay, Dean's family and to all his LCSC family. His love, words and wisdom will forever be remembered by those in this world that he touched. I am but one of those many. Thank you Dean for sharing your strength, insight and kindness.

Donna B

Guest Carleen1

I am so very very sorry. I don't know what to say other than my heart is with you Gay. He was such an inspiration, so brave, so warm and generous with his love. I am honored to have known him

Gay

I am so sorry. I know there are not any words that will lift you, now. But I hope one day soon that you will realize that the love you and Dean shared has given you so much to live for now. It has lifted you and will continue to do so because love is for always...

I loved Dean, so much. We all did.

May he walk in that love forever.

elaine