Just to say hello...

1bets1

Hi Betty,

Welcome aboard! Sorry you have the need to find us, but I'm glad you did. I'm very happy to hear your doing so well. Always good to hear your Clean and Clear!

And YES your right, we are a very nice bunch of people, and I thank you for noticing! :wink:

I hope you find as much support and comfort here as I have, and I hope you'll allow us to get to know you and offer our support.

Best wishes,

Connie

Hello Betty,

Good to greet a 'neighbor' as I am in PA. Would be great for you to fill us in on your type of lc and what kinds of treatments and surgeries you have had. That is so helpful to others when responding to you...ESPECIALLY since you are doing so well. You will be a source of hope to many.

I am looking forward to hearing more from you!

Kasey

Hi Betty,

I am Cindi O'h. I am the appointed resident bartender. I make all kinds of concoctions mostly for celebrations but also when someone is a little under the weather they come into the pub for a bit of cheer. There is one barstool that is reserved right now, however. Addie has her name on it til she gets back from her trip to Oregon. J.C.'s barstool is the very short one. That is so she doesn't have too far to fall and won't hurt her skinny butt too hard. When you sit down, someone will probably tell you to push over one.. it can get loud at the pub! Rockn'Roll mostly.

Anyway, glad you're here. And if you need a party, you know where to come!

love, Cindi o'h

Welcom Betty,

Glad to meet you. Especially since you are a neighbor, from Jersey :wink:

Great news on your clean scans. As one member mentioned, fill out a profile so we could know type of LC etc.

There is also a bar stool for me at Cindi's and also for Frank (which will probably have some residue left over from a chocolate donut). We love to celebrate good news. So you are welcome to stop by so we can toast you for 1 year and clean scans. :)

We are a great group, full of caring and support. We have moments on here that are full of hope, some miracles and unfortunately, some devestating. We are always here for a pick me up or a shoulder to cry on when needed. A place where you can get or gain much knowledge and answers to your questions. A place you can vent and get your anger out. And a place where you can share your good news. We also have a lot of fun!!

So Welcome Betty, we are glad you found us.

Maryanne :wink: