Brian K Osberg

Patkid

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear Pat, I am so very sorry. It was so evident the special relationship that you and Brian had. I can attest that Brian will continue to live in your heart and mind.

Please accept my condolences and my prayers for peace and comfort for you in the days to come.

Oh Pat, I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. Everyone is right about how courageously he fought this battle, with you by his side and I know that does not make this any easier. One of these days it will though. I am holding you close to my heart, albeit heavy and sad. I wish you strength in the coming days and much love.

You guys have both meant so much to so many of us. I know that the love that kept you so strong still exists. Brian's love will lift you up, and so will the love of your family, and our love. I know that doesn't make everything easy for you, but it is there.

You are all still in my prayers.

Kelly

I just wanted to add some more hugs and prayers and love that you can refer back to as many times as necessary. I know it will be an overwhelming few days for you, and just know that in the middle of the chaos, AND when the dust settles, we are here, loving you.

I am so, so deeply honored to have known Brian even a little, and so sad for the loss of him, and the pain you and the kids and grandkids must be feeling.

I told you this already, but Pat - he is no less Superman now than he was while he was in the thick of the fight.

we're here, honey.

xoxo

bunny