From Fay A.

Fay A.

Thank you, Mike, for posting.

Fay, you are one of the most wonderful people I have never met. I cherish and enjoyed each of the hours long conversations we have had. Your good sense and thorough researching have helped many others due to you being generous enough to share. You have boosted many simply by being who you are and have the gumption to place a foot firmly in the behind of someone needing it.

If this is truly the last leg of your journey, dear Fay, may it be more gentle than the rest of the trip has been for you. May peace surround you and may you share in the love of 'Dini Dog's visits. That dog needs to be up on your bed and kissing your tears away, that's what God made doggies for!

Love to you, my dear, dear friend.

Becky

Fay,

I woke up while saying this prayer.

Long Is The Way

Long is the way, and very steep the slope,

Strenghten me once again, O God of Hope.

Far, very far, the summit doth appear;

But Thou art near my God, but Thou art near.

And Thou wilt give me with my daily food,

Powers of endurance, courage, fortitude.

Thy way is perfect; only let that way

Be clear before my feet from day to day.

Thou art my Portion, saith my soul to Thee,

O what a Portion is my God to me.

(Amy Carmichael)

Love

Jackie

Dearest Fay,

I am so blessed to have "met" you..Your compassion has lifted me up many times when I was down, sending me many words of comfort when you were not having good days yourself...You are an angel Fay a truly special person..You are in my prayers now and I am praying that God does what is best for our sweet Fay, whatever that may be..

XO

Fay,

You were there for me on my first day on the board 3 years ago. I just want you to know that I admire and respect you so much. You are such a strong person. You are amazing. I send my warm thoughts your way and will pray that you have comfortable days filled with feelings of love and respect.

:cry:

Thanks Mike for keeping us close to your mom...if only a keyboard away. Her keyboard held so many of us dear to her heart...we love and respect her more than you can know. My heart is heavy and I want so much for her to feel the love I'm sending her....Always, Alice

Fay-

I haven't been on the site for ages and am devastated by your news. I'm so sorry that your hopes and plans have been blindsided. You have always been an inspiration to me and I search for words from or about you immediately whenever I visit LCSC. You are loved and admired more than you can know. Prayers and best thoughts being sent your way.

Love

Thanks for the message. Fay has been an icon on this board and a role model and inspiration to many. She is one of the kindest woman I have ever known and has provided me with a great deal of comfort on many occasions when I didn't quite know where to turn. If you have a chance, please let her know that I am thinking of her and sending her many warm thoughts right now.

Lisa