25 Feb 06 Fay A.

Fay A.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fay I am so inspired by you. You are beautiful and amazing. You are in my prayers every day, and every hour. I just want to say thank you for everything. You have helped me more than I can ever tell you. I love you and I pray for peace for you. I wish I could say more of what you've meant to me, and what you've done for me, but I am finding the words are stuck and I'm typing through tears.

Goodbye dear friend. Goodbye and I will miss you terribly. All my love and admiration forever Fay!

Dear Fay

Your words have helped me countless times over the last two years. I will miss you......

Love always

Karen

"To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you lived. This is to have succeeded."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dear Fay;

Thank you so much for helping me and my family through this journey. I only wish I could do the same for your family. Please know that you are and always will be someone who I respect, honor and wish I had known better.

Rest gently, Dear Friend.

Fran

Fay,

I wish you could know what effect your way of approaching life with cancer had on me when I first came here. This board, and of course, you are such a big part of it, saved my sanity, and I will always be grateful to you.

May peace be with you,

Cindy

We will carry on, carry your light and love to all, especially those who venture here.

I will carry on, and carry your message of hope and inspiration to all who venture here.

I will carry on, for you dear Fay, and keep you in my heart forever

gail

Fay,

Please know that you've taught me so much, perhaps one of the most important messages being about living life and each and every day to the fullest. You've inspired me with many more things that I will always carry with me.

Please, dear Fay,know that I am wishing you a gentle final journey and will never forget you.

gail p-m

(((Fay))),

All the words have been spoken, prayers still being said, much love being offered. I will try to live up to your expectations of me......to be here many years from now offering hope and courage to newbies coming to this board. You taught me how to manage through this journey. I hope I can do it as well as you :cry: .

Love,

Kasey

My dear friend Fay, my heart hurts. Thank you for all you have given to me....your wisdom, your knowledge about lung cancer, your support, your love and especially the beaded headpiece you gave me to wear when I was bald.

I am praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.

Many hugs and prayers,

Love,

Nancy B

Fay,

I will miss you more than I can say. Our talks were always so special and full of informative information. You are truly a special and unique person. Miracles do happen and I am praying that God graces you with one. You are a woman of so much courage and strength. I have so much admiration for you...

Sending lots' of love and encouragement.

God Bless and gentle hugs,

Karen

Fay,

I keep coming back to this post, trying to formulate some sort of response, some sort of goodbye. It's not really coming to me.

I want you to know that besides all your wisdom, all your strength, the one thing I always remember is our phone conversation. It made me feel much better that someone had similiar experiences after surgery, and to this day it comforts me.

You have been a great teacher to many. I join the rest of the people above me who recognize that we have a responsibility to others, to be here- amazingly, you are still showing us that. On the days that I have a hard time staying here, I promise Fay, I'll think of you, and stay.

I wish you much peace.

Oh my dear friend-You have meant so much to me.

We have gone thru so much here-the bad times and the funny ones.

I know you and I will always remember the hair pulling!! You are so special and I want your family and friends to take good care of you.

You have given so much to me. I pray that you have peace and stay pain free.

I WILL see you someday-NOT ON THE INTERNET!!--For real,

Love you, Cindy

I will always remember you, Fay, as one of my favorite teachers. Know that your words of wisdom left here will continue to inspire, and teach many. God bless you. You know Fay, you are leaving us some mighty large shoes to fill...I, for one, will try to do my best. :wink:

I've never been any good at goodbyes, so I'll just say "see ya later". I know you'll continue to look out for all of us. May God give you peace, comfort, and a beautiful final journey. Rest well, my friend.

With GREAT admiration, always,

~ Stacey