25 Feb 06 Fay A.

Fay A.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dearest Fay....words fail me

(thru tears)..peace and tranquility be with you and your family...You are soooo loved...we will never forget you...Some one said...Miracles do happen...and I say..."I't ain't over till it's over"....

Peace be with you my friend...

Love ..PamS.

My dearest Fay....words fail me

(thru tears)..peace and tranquility be with you and your family...You are soooo loved...we will never forget you...Some one said...Miracles do happen...and I say..."I't ain't over till it's over"....

Peace be with you my friend...

Love ..PamS.

My Dear and Faithful Friend,

May God whisper in your ear and take you by the hand and walk you home where there will never be pain or suffering.

You have fought so long and hard, and I know you will fight right up until he takes you home.

I miss you already.

I love you and I thank you for being my dear friend and for letting me be yours.

(((((((((((((((((((((((FAY))))))))))))))))))))))

Fay - God Bless you and protect you from all anxiety and pain. May he comfort you and your family during this most difficult time. Thank you for all of your insight, wisdom, and comfort. You do not know me but you have helped comfort me and I hope that prayers sent upwards will comfort you here and for whatever journey may lie ahead.

Meghan

I come back from vacation to this post.

My first thought was shock, then I began to pray for a peaceful and pain free passing. You will be met by so many of the wonderful people you have helped here, if anyone has earned wings it's a beautiful lady named Fay.

When I first joined this group your posts was one of the posts I'd always watch for. I learned so much from your wisdom, laughed at so many of your comments, saw an amazing ability to cope with more health issues than any one person should have to suffer in a life time, and never, never dreamed of this day.

God bless you, Fay

Love

Kathy