Sad Tidings

Fay A.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael,

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Fay knew her time was short yet she continued to support this board and all of the people connected to this wonderful family. Thank you for letting us know. I will miss your mother something awful. She was a wonderful, intelligent, warm lady. May she rest in peace in a much better place.

Nina

Michael,

I am sending you my best to get through this trying time. I am sure your mother has left a large void in you and your family, because there is one here. She was loved by most and well thought of by everyone else here. She was a true inspiration in many ways. One of her inspirations to me was to design of the BBCR (Beer Butt Chicken Roaster).

As your mother would say,

"Much Affection"

John

Michael,

I am sending you my best to get through this trying time. I am sure your mother has left a large void in you and your family, because there is one here. She was loved by most and well thought of by everyone else here. She was a true inspiration in many ways. One of her inspirations to me was to design of the BBCR (Beer Butt Chicken Roaster).

As your mother would say,

"Much Affection"

John

Thank you, Michael, for posting this. It must be so difficult for you, right now. I knew this post was coming, but it is still so heartbreaking to read.

Your Mother was a brave, intelligent, and thoughtful soul. She taught me so much. And she will continue to inspire others through her words of wisdom, left here.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences - and may God grant you, and your family peace, and happy memories in the days ahead.

We will miss you, dear Fay. Look out for us, okay? Thanks for being you.

With great sadness & deep respect,

Stacey Fears

Michael,

I am so sorry for your loss. I haven't been on the site long, but I know your mother was a pillar of strength, encouragement and support to the many that have the need to be a part of this community.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sandra

Hi Michael,

Thank your for that information.

You know how special lady your mom was, she was one of a kind and had such an incredible presence on this board. I don't think I ever knew anyone quite like her. She actually posted up to a couple days before she passed still giving support to others. How was that even possible?

Without her here, there is a tremendous void.

My deepest of sympathies goes out to you on the loss of you mom. Heaven received a wonderful gift and she will always live on in our hearts.

Maryanne