Sad Tidings

Fay A.

Michael,

I too am missing Fay's presence here. She was a source of inspiration and strength to many. She has done her work here on earth through great struggle. I come here often to read her contributions and support shared. So sorry for your loss. May you treasure all your memories and find support through all who knew her. May you and your family be at peace knowing how much love she shared. God Bless.

DonnaB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael, your Mom told me that her son is going to nursing school. Is that you? If so, please p.m. me if you should want any advice or encouragement. (I teach nursing, do research, and work in a trauma-neurosurgical ICU.)

What a lovely woman your mother was! She was driven by her principles and never wavered, even when she was so very ill. She had great courage. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Belated condolences, Michael -- and everyone here on the Forum -- Fay will indeed be missed. Her courage still amazes me and the humour with which she faced her situation was truly remarkable. As John Donne knew so well, we are all diminished by her death -- but we are all enriched by her life.

Ellen

• 2 months later...

Michael,

May eternal rest be granted unto her oh Lord, and may your perpetual light shine upon her always. Thank you for letting us know...stay strong, and know the battle and pain are no more...for us it is a different story, but we are blessed in the healing power of God.