my loving mother, Donna Lou Worden

melindasue37

Donna Lou Worden 69, of 26 Essex Court, Mackinaw, IL, died at 5:15 AM Thursday, Sept. 7, 2006 at her home.

She was born May 21, 1937 in Peoria, IL to Earl and Ethel Schmutz Cox. She married Gerald Worden on May 5, 1983 in Peoria and he survives.

Other survivors include two sons, Mark (Tammy) Bartholomew of Chillicothe, IL and Scott (Steffany) Bartholomew of Cape Coral, FL; three daughters, Deborah (Claude) Richardson of St. Louis, MO, Melinda Masterson of Elgin, IL and Michelle(Charles) Graves of Iowa City, IA; and one step daughter Christine Worden of Kewanee, IL; ten grandchildren, Nichole, Brittany, Lauren, Courtney, Colin, Kaitlin, Cody, Abby, Lindsey, and Heather; one step grandson, Matthew; and her beloved dog, Buttons.

She was preceded in death by her parents.

Donna and her husband formerly owned and operated J&D Trailer Sales in Tremont for many years. She was an avid bowler and enjoyed fishing, boating, and traveling.

Her funeral will be at 10:00 AM. Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at Davis Mortuary, Trement. Pastor Arvil Bass will officiate.

Visitation will be from 4 to 7 PM. Monday, September 11, at the mortuary.

Burial will be in Swan Lake Memory Gardens in Peoria, IL.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(((Melinda))),

You have not been far from my thoughts for the past week or so.........since you last posted. I am so genuinely sorry to read of your Mother's passing. May your family find comfort in the many happy memories you share together. You were a wonderful advocate for your Mother. Allow us to help support you at this time.

XOXO,

Kasey