Lucie Fly Wood

Don Wood

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Don, I am so very sorry. Heaven is surely a bit brighter today with our dear friend Lucie in the band of angels. Lucie was so blessed to always have you by her side, caring for her and loving her. Likewise, you were blessed to have such a beautiful bride for all these years. I know your heart is breaking but I will ask God to help you through this terrible time.

Oh Don,

My heart is just broken for you and your children. I hope you know what an amazing affect (((Lucie))) had on sooo many people. It is incredible when one can touch sooo many hearts without ever even meeting. She has now won this battle and she may rest in peace. I pray to God to watch over you and your family and give you comfort and strength. You have my deepest sympathies and respect.

Don,

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of Lucie. Meeting the two of you (and everyone else)at Katie and Rick's party in July was something I will always remember.

I hope you take comfort in knowing she is at peace now.

Cindy

Oh Don, my heart breaks for you. I don't think I know anyone more brave than she was. With all she went through to survive and it had been well after her time. I am sure that had to do so much with you at her side every step of the way giving her all the encoragement there is.

Your Lucie is at peace now. There is a trememdous hole in your heart and your grieving will be immense.

I am grieving along with you. Iam so sorry. :cry:

Maryanne

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said... I know there's not a dry eye reading this post. :cry: I wish I could've met this beautiful woman, but I feel someday I will... She's in the arms of Jesus, and I pray the Lord would just wrap His arms around you, Don, and your children, giving you strength and comfort to get through the days ahead.

Lifting you up,

Christy

Don,

I am so sad to hear of Lucie's passing. Although I have only been a member here a very short time, I have really been touched by your posts and felt a "kinship" with Lucie. She certainly was a very strong woman and a true survivor. Your intense love for her shone through in every message you posted, and I know how much you will miss her. I am praying for God to give you strength and comfort during this very difficult time.

God Bless,

Sharon

Don, I am so sorry. I can't believe it. I always read your posts and I feel like I know the both of you that I am just heartbroken. I don't know why I never expected Lucy to leave us. You have my love and prayers.