Lucie Fly Wood

Don Wood

Oh no! My heart is breaking for you, Don, and your family. I always related my parents love to you and Lucie - they seemed so similar. My heart goes out to you and your family. God Bless and keep you in His loving arms. Please know that you ARE and HAVE been so loved by those of us here at LCSP.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that you and Lucy will be reunited one day in Heaven.

In Heaven...

It will always be spring,

always be morning,

always the beginning,

--never the end.

There will be only hellos--no goodbyes.

There won't be any broken hearts.

Love will never die.

We will love those we loved on Earth a thousand times more. joyce vollmer brown

Barb

Don, I hardly ever check in here any more as I have moved on in a very healing way since the loss of my Tim in 2004.

But I wanted to send you my condolences on the loss of your Lucy. You were always very encouraging to me and Tim when he was going through it all.

I am sure Lucy will be guiding you from her new place just as I know Tim is guiding me. You'll absolutely know when she is talking to you.

My best,

Cyndy

• 4 weeks later...

Oh Don,

I only check in from time time so I am seeing this about a month and a half later, but oh how sorry I am about Lucie. You are right when you say she no longer has lung cancer. At my father's funeral, in his eulogy I said that now he had won his battle with lung cancer because it couldnt hurt him anymore.

The same with Lucie, she is free.

No words can ease your grief but I was truly sorry to read this tonight.