Sign in to follow this  
Debra A

Hello everyone

Hello everyone! I have missed you all! My computer broke and hubby had to buy me a new one, so I have a new computer and have finally set up yay

I went through my 3rd Chemo went well and also had to get my lung drained again bah I don't like that part at all, but it helps so I shouldn't complain too much.

My fourth chemo coming up on 30 Jan. My pet scan/ct the dr said made the lymph node in my lung a little smaller so that is good, nothing spread other still the same, so he is thinking about maybe changing my chemo medicine, I don't know to what yet will have to wait until the 30th when I have chemo and dr appt before hand.

I hope all of you had a lovely holiday and may the new year bring us all to a good healthy one.

huge hugs to all of you

Everything is going to be ok!

Debra A

Hi Deb...welcome to the board...I see you have already got some darn good advice...You have found the best support group this side of Heaven...alway's here for you....I know it is scary...was/is for all of us...but once a game plan...you will feel much better and look at all the survivor's here... :wink: ..best of luck...take care...PamS.

Sorry I didnt see your first posts.I am also 3b nsclc,Had 36 rounds of radiation and chemo (carboplatin and taxotere)then aggressive taxotere.

Have been stable for 6 months and hope to remain stable.If i can help just let me know.

Marie

WOW good to see all of you wonderful people huge hugs to each and everyone of you. This is the best forum ever ya know it just makes me happy to see all the great attitudes and help. I can tell all of you it really helps me alot!! I am not kidding. Today I have lab work to be done...and hubby is going to take me out to lunch yay hehehe

I hope ya'll have a wonderful day!

Everything is going to be ok!

hugs ya'll

Debra A :)