DEAD MAN WALKING (WEEK # TWO)

pjdarin

Thanks, Pattie, You are a good sister to Frank and good to us to help us keep on on our very own one and only FRANK LAMB.

He is such a good buddy to all of us.

Glad your pain is under control, Frank. You have my thoughts and prayers for every second of every minute to be valuable and sweet.

lovingly and fondly,

cindi o'h

Frank--you have such a strong spirit. I would deliver those chocolate donuts if I could. Your words are so real and honest, it's as if we are sitting there next to you, which in spirit we are.

To the family--we stand beside you and hold your hands.

gail

Thank you, Patti, for posting for Frank.

Frank,

I salute you, my friend, for your courage and dignity under pressure. You are my hero.

Your love for your family and cyber friends shines through. Know you are well loved in return.

God bless you, Frank, and Connie and your family. May He keep you all in the palms of His hands.

You will be in our prayers.

XOXOX

MaryAnn

Thank you, Pattie. I'm so sorry for what you're going through.

I too have been checking this forum for an update each day. I've been sitting here for five minutes trying to figure out what to write. I still haven't come up with anything, except that you and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Frank, your dignity and grace are both humbling and inspirational -- oh, what an understatement that is.

God bless you.

Frank...you must know how much we love you...my heart is heavy...but glad that your pain is being controlled...

Thank you Patti...and to you Connie...peace be with you and your family...God will see to it...

((((((((( to all of you))))))).....PamS.