I really need to talk and hear others stories

Peg24

Oh Peggy, I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing and your brother's diagnosis. You will be able to get through this time and one day look back and know that you were there for both of them. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Laurie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother lives outside of Pheonix Az. ,in Casa Grande. Can anyone recommend a good oncologist there or Cancer Center?

I know right now while he is in the hospital, he is being seen by a cancer doctor, but if he doens't get the answer he wants to hear, he will need to find someone else.

Peggy

OH Peg, I am so sorry about your mom. YOu have had so much on your plate. Please know I am thinking about you. I wonder if you shouldn't start a new thread, so people find the information and question about various oncs in your brother's area. I might have missed it...not that I have any answers - being from the midwest.

God bless you,

Jen

Peg,

I am sorry to hear about your mom.

Your brother's cancer type may affect the calcium levels.

Pancoast tumors, the kind I had, will do that.

In any case, I'm sure your brother can find treatment options to suit him, and a doctor he can work with.d

Good luck, and keep us posted.

XOXOX

MaryAnn

Peggy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing and your brother's dx. Sometimes it seems like more than we can bear. Please keep us updated on your brother. I don't know of any doctors in the Phoenix area, but I'm sure someone here will.

((((Hugs))))

Susan

Peggy, I am so sorry for your suffering and the loss of your mom and now to have your brother diagnosed, it does seem too much for someone to have to endure. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. I wish I could say more to help you through.

Flowergirlie

Sadly enough Peggy your family history of lung cancer pretty much sounds like my family. Read my profile below.

I'm very sorry to hear you lost your mom. It did sound like she had given up before she could get started. That's sad, and for that I am sorry.

There are some very good cancer doctor's in Casa Granda. My Ex in-laws live there and they say they have many wonderful doctor's in that area.

Just tell him to find one that he feels comfortable with. And tell him t find one that is willing to fight the fight with him.

Wishing you all the luck and tons of support.