My Soulmate Rests in Peace Tonight

Flowergirlie

The love of my life has left to begin a new journey. He will be fiercley missed by our family. We have painfully endured seven months of lung cancer knowing that this was the probable outcome but fighting it with everything within us. He faced the past month in particular with such extraordinary courage and strength and engaged us all in the opportunity to experience an even different element of his being. In my early state of mourning, I still must pause and be thankful for the time I had with him, even though it was much too short. We loved each other passionately.

Thanks for all of your support! Without it, I would have shattered in my fears. The support I found here helped me to gather strength each day to keep fighting.

My youngest son wanted to say "Hi" and thank you for the support. He has read posts on here and smiled because of the compassion all of you have.

If my husband was in bed watching me right now, I would tell him that I was on the lung cancer website talking to the girls and trying to help make a difference in someone else's life experience and that always made him so proud.

Flowergirlie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for you and your family. Life is not fair. You are an amazing woman and I admire your courage to keep going so strong. I hope your kids are able to keep you going in the months ahead. We are here for you.

Mendy

My condolences to you and the Kids at this time. You will be in my prayers for peace and strength. Take care of each other and remember this is a new journey and a very difficult one to deal with now. We are always here if and when you need us for anything.

Flowergirlie ... you have been in my thoughts constantly of late. I pray you find peace and comfort and remember you did everything you should have. Please take care of yourself and your kids and continue to come to the board when you can to help others. You are a truly wonderful pereson.

I'm so very sorry.... Yours were some of the very first posts I read when I found this site, because we were sharing the same type of "trying times"....

Please know I'll be thinking about you every day.

God Bless ya,

Nova