My Soulmate Rests in Peace Tonight

Flowergirlie

Dear Flowergirlie, My heart absoulutely breaks to hear this news. I have been thinking and praying for you both constantly. You know how I feel about you. Please continue to hold steady and grab my hand if you need it. Strength, courage and peace to you and your children. Hugs, Liz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melinda, I am so very sorry...I am crying here with you and your family. You and your husband fought a very brave fight and I'm sorry that it ended this way. I am so grateful that you always took the time to offer support to many others here on the site, why desperately fighting your own battle. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Shelley

Melinda,

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband.

You are such an inspiration. Always at his side and both of you were fighting with all you had.

I'll be praying for you and your children for strength to get through the coming days.

I too am so very saddened to read your news. From what I know of you here, you gave your husband such wonderful loving care. He passed away surrounded in so much love. Hopefully you can find some peace in that. May hugs to you and your children. Michele

I am so sorry Girlie! I know how you dreaded this moment and these feelings .... if I could give you any helpful hint of how to get threw this, or give you a simple hug I would.

I will be thinking of you in the coming days. I wish you all the luck and hope every charished memory gets you threw this enormously hard time.

Sorry for your loss ... a loss indeed.

Tammy

I am so sorry to read of your husbands passing. Such a young man - there just doesn't seem to be any fairness to this damn disease. I know the next few days will be more or less a blur for you. Know we are here for you whenever you need us, you are very much a part of this family. Much Love, Sharon

There is no night without a dawning,

No Winter without a spring,

And beyond the dark horizon.

Our hearts will once more sing,

For those who leave us for awhile,

Have only gone away,

Out of a restless care worn world,

Into a brighter day.

I send our prayers, and comfort, over the miles to your dear family. Love from Sonia and our family. Take care.xxx