Tim is in Heaven now...

Tim'sKathy

My brave beautiful husband lost his battle this morning at 10:50 AM...I am so heartbroken..family and friends are here and I am going through the motions, but I have no idea how to go on....

That man was everything to me, but most of all my best friend..not once did he complain through the past 10 months.

At his request, we are doing over the family waiting room on the oncology floor at UMass Memorial Medical Center to make it a more comforting place....it will be done in Tim's memory.

I am just glad he is out of all the pain and suffering....I still want to wake up from the nightmare....

Love to you all...

Kathy

Kathy , I am so sorry. Your loss is so painful. I pray that in the coming months you find peace and comfort. What a wonderful generous idea to work on the waiting room. I have relatives in Worcester, the Murphys. Please take care of yourself, this is a very hard time. Sincerely Donna G

Kathy, I am sssooo sory. I have tears welling up. We all fight so hard to beat this with God's help that when it comes time to stop fighting we do not know what to do with ourselves. All the time that used to be consumed with caring for that person. It takes time to get past this point. Please come back and let us know if we can help. Love you. Cindy

Kathy,

I am so sorry for your lost of your best friend and husband. It is a nightmare that none of us wants to go through.

Be good to yourself in these next few days. Keep in touch with the rest of us on the board. We know what you are going through and if anyone can help....just say so.

May you find peace,

Keep the Faith,

Shirley

Kathy,

I am so saddened by your loss. I can certainly relate to your husband being your best friend. I too would feel lost without him. If we, the members of this board, can comfort you in any way please let us know. I think re-doing the waiting room is such a splendid idea in Tim's memory!

Chery

Kathy

My sincere condolences on the loss of your dear husband Tim. I know he fought a long hard battle with this horrible disease. At least he is in a better place now without pain or suffering. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God give strength to get through these difficult times

Bess B

Kathy, I am so, so sorry for your loosing Tim. You have been here for me in the past, and for so many others. I hope that knowing we are here for you helps in some way, however small. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep in touch with us. We are here for you. Deb

Kathy,

I'm saddened to hear the news. Re-doing the family waiting room is a wonderful idea. As a memorium to my Mom, we installed ceiling fans in our little country church, this Sunday they turned them on, and the breeze I felt from them made me feel my Mom was near. Tim will never be more than a thought away. May your memories sustain you.

Faylene

Dear Kathy,

You say you are just going through the motions right now. Well that's all you can do right now just let it happen. There will be plenty time to grieve. I am so sorry that Tim lost his battle to this terriable disease and that you lost your husband and best friend. May the Lord cradle you in his arms are you go through this difficult time.

Prayers and hugs, Shelly