12 Years July 25, 1995

Connie B

I went into United Hospital to have my left lung removed. My real journey into being a lung cancer survivor started on the day of July 25, 1995. I am so very grateful to still be here today. I never would had thought this would have happened.

I have met some WONDERFUL people along the way, and I hope I will continue to meet a lot more wonderful friends along this journey.

Life REALLY is GOOD, enjoy each day to the fulliest!

God Bless Us All!

Connie,

You were here when I first was diagnosed and was scared beyond words. You helped me so very much I am the one who is grateful that you are here. Thank you.

Carol

12 years , hurray :D

You are a true survovor and you have taught us how to survive. So happy you started a support group in St. Paul and I heard about it!

Donna G

Oh Connie.......you were the calm in my storm, the voice of reason when I was afraid, and the support I so badly needed not too awfully long ago. I am so grateful that you remain here to encourage all the newbies, AND to remind some of us (like ME) that life is GOOD. Thank you for all you've done for me. I will most certainly be raising a glass of something in our honor tonight.

(((HUGS))),

Kasey

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!Hope a party is in order even if just a small intimate family and friends. THisis most wonderful news to hear and Look forward to MANY MORE like this from you and Hubby..