My Beloved Husband Tony

Welthy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welthy,

My heart is breaking for you. I rejoice that Tony is able to breathe deeply at last, but I am saddened that you have had to say goodbye in order for him to do so. Please accept my heartfelt condolences and know that I will keep you in my prayers for strength and for peace in the coming days, weeks and months.

Susan

Oh Debi, I can't believe this. I'm in shock.

I know you mentioned Tony was feeling badly, and having trouble breathing, but I just didn't expect this.

I'm so very, very sorry.

My poor friend....

I don't know what to say. Please know you're in my prayers. Lord's comfort be with you.

If there's anything at all I can do, please let me know.

Love,

Nova

Debi,

I was always amazed at how strong you and Tony both were in this fight. When I started going on this board when Gerald was diagnosed I thought - if Tony could do it he could too. Your responses to my posts were always very supportive and helpful. Your love for your husband shone through everything that you did for him to fight this awful disease. You will have some very hard days ahead - and you will be so lost not only cause you have lost your wonderful husband but because your days of caregiving will now be void. I wish you the best with this struggle and if you ever need to talk please email me. Wishing you strength in this difficult time. Heather

Debi, I am so sorry to hear your news. What a wonderful wife you were to Tony and I know he was so thankful you were there for him.

Please know I am praying for you. You have been such a comfort to me and I know you will have the strength to get through this..but just the same, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Love,

Bobby