Aaron

babyspicy

I wanted to let you all know that my sweet baby Aaron passed away on Thursday in New Jersey. Words can't express how I feel right now, I've lost the love of my life, my soul mate, my best friend, the most incredible, sweet man I will ever have the pleasure of knowing.

Thank you for all of your love and support over the last year and a half. We couldn't have done it with out you.

Services will be held on Monday at Riverside Memorial Chapel in New York City at 11:45.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia, I'm so sorry. Aaron was extremely fortunate to have your love and companionship through the most difficult part of his short life. And the rest of us are lifted just by knowing that there are courageous and selfless people like you in the world. My fondest Aloha,

Ned

Ah sweet Julia. There are few posts that are truly heartbreakers ~ this is one. Aaron first endeared himself to us and then won our hearts. Then my dear, so did you. It's times such as this that truly make me question the 'big' picture which I certainly am not getting.

You are a remarkable young woman, Julia, in so many ways. May the knowldege that you were Aaron's 'all' allow you to carry his indomitable spirit within you for eternity.

Few posts bring me to tears ~ again this is the one. You may not 'see' the teardrops, but they are there nonetheless. Please know that we are wrapping our cyber arms around you to give you support as you trudge along this rocky, rocky road.

With much sympathy,

Kasey

(((((((Julia)))))))

I am so tremunously saddened to see this post. My heart aches for you. I wish there was something I could do for you.

Know that Aaron will always be there with you.

Wishing you peace and strength in the coming days and weeks.

Many hugs - Patti B.

(((Julia)))

my heart is breaking...I know Aaron had the strongest of wills, from all the words I read from him, courage, strength and dignity. I too know the pain of losing that special man you love. Please, please I want you to know, anytime you feel like you can't talk to anyone, I'm here, I know...my prayers and all my heart and soul go out to you, and your and Aarons' family.

Grace

My deepest condolences and prayers go out to you and your families always. I am so sorry to hear this news tonite.

I think of both of you quite often and whenever I hear Feist especially....

Oh Julia....I am so so sorry to hear this news. I am at a loss for words but know through his posts that he truly loved you and had such an amazing attitude despite all he was going through. Thoughts, prayers and hugs for you and all of Aaron's family and friends.

Tammy

Julia

I'm so very sorry. Words are just so hollow sounding right now to me and I just have nothing to add that can possibly convey my sorrow and my sadness tonight.

Please know that you and Aaron and your family are in my thoughts and prayers..

Warmly

Christine

(((Julia))),

This news just breaks my heart. Your Aaron was a real fighter and he loved you so much . He was the age of my youngest son, much too young too die. Julia, you are truly a precious, special young lady. May God be with you and your families as you go through the difficult days ahead. Don't forget that we are here for you too.

Hugs,

Sue

Julia, I am so sorry to hear this. Aaron is one of the people who really impressed me with his total commitment to both fighting this disease, but also living life to the fullest. His commitment to your marriage and your future was such a profound act of hope. Please know that I will keep you in my prayers. Aaron's battle is over, but know that we will be here to support you in the coming days.

Love,

Susan

Julia-

I am so very sorry. My sympathy to you and his family. I hope you have someone that is helping you and supporting you through this time. He was such a neat guy and he loved you tremendously. I remember when he posted that he had proposed and you said yes. This is just so sad.

Rochelle

Both of you have been in my thoughts lately and I am so sorry Julia that you have lost your soulmate. What a gutsy bloke he was, he never gave up. You were such a great support to him, this is just so sad.

Thinking of you,

Sharon