Ann

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't miss this trip - look like a few of us will be waiting by I-95 - I can be at any exit you want in Richmond - since this appears to be a long trip I'll bring along a cooler of Miller Lite that I will gladly share. I suppose I could stop by 5 Guys and pick up 5 Guys - wait I meant some hamburgers for everyone.....

Cheers!

Annette

If I make my way west can you pick me up? Boston's a bit out of the way so I'll come meet you with my 3 things.........My beach chair back pack, clean undies (for when we fly over the ocean) and a BIG bottle of Bailey's for the same part of the trip.

Sun, sand and warm water sound wonderful right now.

Geri

Yes, I'm expecting you. But you might want to tow a couple of port-a-potties behind the bus. And bring a hotplate or two. There are plenty of electrical outlets in the garage since I used it as a printing shop at one time, and like I said, there's already a fridge and computer there, plus a big a/c. But if you prefer the beach you can merge in with the homeless population, most of whom are fairly mellow.

Ned

Thanks for welcoming us, Ned. We're all looking very forward to your warm weather and beautiful beaches! Thanks for reminding us about the porta-potty issue. That's definitely something we need to remember!

Not sure when Becky Snowflake is planning on pulling up stakes here and heading in your direction but we'll definitely give you plenty of advance warning.

Ann

So, the line we'll use when borrowing anything is, "We're on a scavenger hunt and I need a/an to win the $500 pot"

Been laying low watching this thing unfold but you got me with that one Becky. I'm still smarting from all the planning last time that just went up in poof. I guess I'm too far off the beaten path so I'll make the trip WAY UP THERE to Mickeyland and meet up with the bus with the FL folk.

Geri, you bring the Baileys, I'll bring the coffee pot, Kahluha and Amaretto for an amazing cup of java. Wait, does that mean I've used up my three things to bring. Maybe I need to rethink that.

Judy in Key West

Getting out of Michigan is going to take a while, the roads are soupy - took me almost half an hour to drive ten miles! Can't use chains, so will have to take it real slow, I think I'll stick to the interstates in these snowy areas, heading out on I-75 south. Who's my first stop?

"recce101"]Yes, I'm expecting you. But you might want to tow a couple of port-a-potties behind the bus. And bring a hotplate or two. There are plenty of electrical outlets in the garage since I used it as a printing shop at one time, and like I said, there's already a fridge and computer there, plus a big a/c. But if you prefer the beach you can merge in with the homeless population, most of whom are fairly mellow.

Ned

:-o Ned.................you won;t let me go to the homeless place will ya....That's fine for Ann, Judy and Randy......but poor me? I'll be happy on the couch! PLUS I'll cook breakfast for everyone....how's that sound?

Hmmm....ask that astronaut stalker woman how long a Depends lasts...lol

If there's no sand fleas, I'm up to camping on the beach - no grunion running, right? Waiting for Geri to play navigator for the first stop, haven't cleared the state line yet, darn snow...

That was a general statement Michelle Not directed at anyone person!! Sleeping on the Hawaii beach sounds really nice but watch for tides!! I am down for that!!

"RandyW"]That was a general statement Michelle Not directed at anyone person!! Sleeping on the Hawaii beach sounds really nice but watch for tides!! I am down for that!!

Wheww....

I'll sleep with you on the beach, Randy, as long as you are down for it and not up! ROFL

Checked the map and Detroit seems the best place to meet, how about the intersection with the 375?

Probably has those 'do not pick up or discharge passengers' signs so we'll have to make it quick, good job I'm travelling light except for that case of Bailey's.