My Story

The end of my world. Pat died this morning .

The last fe days her bone marrow reached the end and her platelets and white cell count drop to zero. Yesterday started having severe diffiulty in breathing that did not respond. I left hospital at 22h30 and the news of her passing came just after midnight.

I will post more when I am able

Ronnie, my condolences. What a tragic series of events. It seems she hardly had a chance to fight between downturns. I know you'll miss her terribly. Visit when you can. We have many members who have been there and know what you are going thru.

Judy in KW

Ronnie I know the pain is raw and fresh! I am sorry for your loss!! If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know! And you and the family are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Ronnie, my deepest condolences just seems to sound so trite. What a journey you have been on, and I'm just so sorry for the pain you are in. What a terrible loss. Do continue to come here and write and let us support you. Write when you can, and know how very much we care! Deeply.

Judy in MI

I would like to thank everyone for the support and kindness shown during Pats short illness. We are all in the same situation only some end more tragically than others.

The funeral was yesterday and today I said a final goodbye.

Pat is a person I will never forget and during her illness I learnt how to love her all over again.

Again i am so sorry for your loss and whatever we can do to help we are here for You!!! My thoughts and prayers for strength and peace !!

So sorry for your loss. Hope you will stay with us, this site is for survivors of all types. I sure wish I had known about this site, or maybe it was not even around when my Mom died. It would have been a huge source of support for me. We want to do that for you Ron.

Take care,

Judy in MI