Lost a dear freind

Ann

Please say a prayer from my best friend, Pat, who just lost her companion of 35 years to lung cancer this morning. Bob was told about a year ago that there was something suspicious on his lung and they were going to keep an eye on it. About two weeks ago, he suffered a seizure and was rushed to the hospital. Testing shower masses in both lungs, liver, spine and a large mass in the brain. He has just had his first chemo treatment on Monday. I am so thankful that God didn't allow him to suffer. Bob was 69 years old and this was all going to be very hard on his body. He already was unable to get out of the chair or dress himself. The treatments would have taken such a toll on his frail body,

As you may know, it was December 2002 that I lost my dear husband. All of this is hitting really near home for me but I think having been through this will help me be strong for my friend.

Please say prayers for Pat and pray for a cure!!!

Ah, Ann, what a heart break. Definite prayers for Pat. What a shock it must be for her. And yes, though you suffered terribly with your husband's loss, now you can be there for her, having had to go through this yourself.

God bless you as you help her through this, and for her as well.

MI Judy