Tuesday air

CindyA

Sorry Cindy - I promised I would open on Tuesday and here I am, only my second Tuesday - blew it already!! :( My excuse: husband and dog both had early morning doctor appts and I am sooo not a morning person.

Our beautiful weather has disappeared and cool, cloudy and showers have taken its place. It will be worth it if we can get more snow in the mountains - but I'm not hopeful. Think it will be a bad fire season.

For the rest of my day, I am going to take the day off work and try to get some housework done. Our anniversary is this weekend, and although we don't have any spectacular plans, I definitely don't want to spend it vacuuming. There is a restaurant I really like out on the river - especially if the sun is shining - guess I'd better drop a hint or two!

Happy Tuesday to all!

Hello! It's been a while since I've been here and I'm so sorry. As some of you know I've been healing from a broken ankle followed by some nasty surgery to put myself back together. I'm in physical therapy now and still in a lot of pain. I will come in here as often as I can :)

Weather here in Illinois is crazy. It's was a brutal winter and yet it still seems to be hanging around. We are anxious to get our garden going but this cold is putting a delay on things. I can't help much and Russ will probably have to do most of it too! lol

With all this cold weather I've been spending a lot of time working on my new hobby. Quilting! I found a web site that has loads of pre cut fabrics and a reasonable price so there are loads of packages arriving! I'm enjoying it, but let me tell ya.....it isn't as easy as it appears on the youtube videos at all. I don't know how many strips I've had to tear apart and start over with. But, until I'm back to my old self a hobby is good for me right now.

Well, I hope everyone else is doing well and I will check back soon :)