Tuesday Air

dianew

Michelle - I can't think of anything nicer than getting a quilt someone has made for you! What a special gift. Are you taking classes? or are you teaching yourself? I just love quilts, and am in awe of anyone who can make one.

Our weather has been crazy as well - day before yesterday it was windy, rainy, and in the 50s - yesterday it was sunny, hot and almost 90! I'm sure I shouldn't complain, but a little less extreme would be nice :) Supposed to be really warm again today, but then it's supposed to drop back into the 60s.

Not much planned today except for a dental appointment (can't get too excited about that). I would like to do some shopping, but the heat makes it much harder for me to breathe so I think I will probably just hang out around here today. I'd love to open the house up - but unfortunately all the allergens seem to be out in full force.

I hope everyone has a good Tuesday and for all those going to the Summitt, a safe trip.