Monday's Air

michellep

Hi everyone! Seems the boards are quiet lately! I imagine everyone is out having fun. At least I hope you are :)

The weather here in Illinois has been nice the last few days but it's supposed to get into the 90's today which I don't like so I'll most likely just stay inside doing some housework and hopefully some quilting. I want to make several lap quilts for the elderly to use at the local nursing home here this winter.

Russ's son and DIL just bought a house near by last week. I've been watching their son while they are moving which is a challenge for me. I'm not used to having small children around plus he is autistic which makes things a bit tense at times. But he is an adorable child :)

Well, I hope to hear from some of you soon! I wanna know what everyone is doing!!!!! LOL

Yes, I agree, it has been quiet around here.

I am up here in Minnesota.

Last week we broke all recorded records for the coldest July day.

This week today we are having a dangerous heat wave today.

It is crazy.

It is too hot now to take the dogs out for a walk.

This is a sad week for me. July 23 it will be 1 year since my husband died from lung cancer I still seems so weird that my tumor was bigger than a golf ball and I am a survivor since 1997. He had 2 tiny but obviously vicious tumors and his kept spreading and he died.

Donna G