Monday's air

CindyA

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great summer. I know it has seemed quiet in here lately, however I think things will quickly pick up as the summer comes to an end. I feel everyone is juggling children on summer break, summer vacations and visiting friends or relatives. Please share the link to this community to help reach out to those who could benefit from this great community.

Michelle it sounds like you are having great summer weather. It was 103 here in Dallas yesterday. I spent time with my daughter in the pool. I've been teaching her how to swim. She's getting the hang of it, but doesn't want to put her head under the water which is making it a little more challenging but I think she can do it eventually. My son is also training with us but he's not really ready.

Donna, sending you a big TEXAN hug!!

Eric, it sounds like you are having a beautiful time over there. You sound so happy! I love it!

I'm so glad to see you all here! If you are reading this and I did not mention your name, please post a comment here so we can all get to know you. We can't wait to meet you!