Want to donate some money

Banele

Greetings
My aunt recently passed away after a very long and perilous battle with lung cancer. Unfortunately she was never blessed with a lasting marriage or children and she left her entire will to me. Even though we were not particularly close my heart is still swollen. I find it imperative that I donate a sum of the money she left me to helping others suffering from cancer.
Please, if you know any legitimate charities that are helping women with their struggles with cancer, write to me. I am willing to consider multiple options.
Thank You

Hi Banele, 

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can relate to the swollen heart. 

As far as donating, LUNGevity has many options on ways to donate that go towards lung cancer research. Here is the link for more information http://www.lungevity.org/donate Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Four-Star Rating Awarded to LUNGevity for Transparency, Accountability, and Good Governance http://www.lungevity.org/about-us/media-resources/news-from-foundation/lungevity-earns-top-score-from-charity-navigator

My healing thoughts are with you,

Cindy

There are many wonderful organizations that help cancer patients. I personally believe that research and development of new and better treatments is so very important. I recently had a fund raiser (selling T-shirts) to donate to Lungevity for their work in the area of research. It is because of companies like Lungevity that I am still alive and doing well.

Thank God for people like yourself who are helping to fund this very important research.