Brand New

Jeffrey N

Tom she should contact her congressman ( mine was Billarackus ) and I had 100% in 30 days.

I did post to her question, ask anything and I will answer how I did as I remember.

Edited by Jeffrey N
more info

so the oncologist was very specific about what cancer I have finally , stage 3 type a t3 with lymph nodes involved. I will have 4 chemo , 1 per week and 6 daily radiation treatments. I will stay in hospital for 6-8 weeks.

Jeffrey,

Stage 3A NSCLC?  I recall there was a question about the type.  Is it NSCLC and if so Adenocarcinoma or Squamous cell?

I am confused about your post surgical treatment description.  Will you be hospitalized?  Are you to receive 6 weeks of radiation and 4 weeks of chemo, once per week?  The radiation sounds odd post surgery.  Did he give a reason?

Stay the course.

Tom

Squamous cell carcinoma

tumer ssociated atelectasis or obstructive pneumonitis

extranodal extension :present

lymph vascular invasion:present

had a ct scan last thursday , va called , cancer has spread and tomorrow another pet scan to see where.

Jeffrey,

That's not good!

So they are hospitalizing you because of the current atelectasis and potential irritation of radiation and chemo, is that correct?

Do let me know what the PET reveals.  I hope it is just an aberration....

Stay the course.

Tom