Checking In

bes

Husband has finally pain relief from the radiation treatments; meeting this friday with oncologist he still hasn't decided what he wants to do regarding treatment.

Yesterday was another blow we found out his youngest son who is only 55 has lung cancer and the pet scan shows it has spread; he is due for another biospsy this week to stage and find out

what kind of cancer he has.  His son was so upset yesterday that I am not sure about some of the info he told us.  The dr. kept insisting it was not malignant but then the lymp nodes started to swell and

they did more testing.  Hopefully this week it will all come together and we will know what he has.

Bes,

Well I'm happy to learn your husband's pain is finally reduced.  I knew the radiation treatments would help.

Your report about his son's diagnosis is just devastating.  I can't even begin to find words to suggest how to cope with all this mayhem!  I am so very sorry.

Stay the course.

Tom

Bes,

I'm sorry you're coping with another lung cancer diagnosis. And happy to hear your husband has some relief.  

Do you have support for yourself through all this?  Please take care of yourself as well as your family. 

Hang in there, Bes

Bridget O

Archived